Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wednesday, May 6-yoga/Vasito

I was excited to be home and was ready to be doing something.  I thought I would go to 9 am yoga on my next day off from school, but 15 hours of travel the day before (beginning at 6 am with a sunrise hike) would not allow me to wake up!  
Little did I know just how excited Vasito would be to see me!  He almost knocked me down when I came down to breakfast.  I guess after being gone two weeks for Spring Break and then gone again two weeks later, he was going through withdrawal!  This morning (Weds), he literally almost knocked me down and his claws almost pierced the skin of my flip-flopped feet!
A few days later, I wanted to catch his excitement on film.  This video is from that Friday.  Little did I know that he had gotten his summer shave, so you can hear my reaction on the video!



No comments: