Sunday, May 24, 2009

What was I thinking?

Saturday morning, I got up, did my Saturday things (laundry, blog, email), and then decided I needed to get out and exercise.  Mayra Loca had told us on Friday that Mayrita had told her that everyone wanted to go play gotcha on Saturday.  I didn't particularly want to play, but again, when they invite, you go.  Well, by noon I still hadn't heard from them so I figured it would be after Alma got off work that we would go join them.  (Oh yeah, Alma was in a wreck that Wednesday.  Someone ran a stop sign and hit her pretty hard.  Her car's been in the shop since!  She's fine, but had to wear the Mexican end-all-be-all neck brace.  Of course that meant no gotcha for her.)  I decided to go for a quick run around the block.  Nothing big since it was noon (the worst heat of the day here is actually closer to 2 or 3).  
I felt fine during my run, but when I got back, I guess I had been overheated (duh).  I felt awful and ended up throwing up.  I slept away most of the rest of the afternoon.  So much for catching up on my blog then!

No comments: