Wednesday, May 20, 2009

El desayuno incluido

The tour ended promptly at 8, which just happened to be breakfast time!  The annoying girls had taken those drinkable yogurts with them on the hike and the wife of the DF couple had an apple that seemed to take her an hour to eat.  I was tortured while we were hiking!
But that all was remedied when I saw the breakfast bar.  
Papaya (check), watermelon (not so much), cantaloupe, yogurt, cottage cheese, oatmeal, scrambled eggs with some sort of meat cooked in with it (check), chilaquiles, beans, pancakes and toast.  I mean, there was enough food to feed an army.  I unfortunately acted like said army!  I could've been full after my plate of papaya.  Something about fresh papaya.  It may be my favorite fruit.  Suffice it to say I ate too much, but justified it with my two hour hike.  I ate with my couple friends who told me their names, but they were both weird, non-traditional names.  Kaiko and Wanguer or something like that.  
At the stroke of 8:30, I was finished eating and wanted a shower and change of clothes before meeting up for my tour with Pancho at 9.

No comments: