Friday, May 8, 2009

Celebration

Thursday turned out to be mostly uneventful.  I went to yoga and came home and got showered.  I got on the computer for my nightly facebook update and emails.  Iván was on facebook so we chatted for a minute.  He said he'd call me "in a moment."  I told him never to say moment.
He called and they were going to go out to celebrate Pipo's 14 years in skydiving (as if they needed a reason) and would be over to pick me up.
Sure, I was in PJs, but I threw on some clothes and was ready by the time they got here.  We went to a sushi place, but they didn't have the right kind of beer, so we left.  Most places were closed (it was 11 and the flu was causing worry), but the bowling alley was open!
We went in, bowled for the last 45 minutes they were open.  And I won!  Not as high a score as the one good game on my birthday, but still, I won!
I still got a blood blister on my thumb.  I hate that it's so big, yet I'm so weak.  I have the hardest time finding a light enough ball with a big enough thumb hole!
Oh, well.
We left there discussing the possible plan for flying to Guadalajara in the skydiving plane.  I told them I was in if there was enough room for me, but if not, no big deal.

No comments: