Monday, March 2, 2009

Vasito

I came home directly after school on Friday.  I had time to rest before lunch since I was there so early (early dismissal and no office visit).  Again, I'm blogging too late and without notes to know what we ate for lunch.  But suffice it to say that it was good.  I have not had a bad meal since I've been here.  After I let my food settle, I went out for another run.  I really like this path I've found, so I did it again.  If I had been a bit more courageous (or maybe adventurous?), I would've tried going a different way that didn't lead to the main street (Obregón) and La Lomita (the big church) that are already places I'm more than familiar with.  Vasito made it with me the first 20 minutes before veering off and exploring other fire hydrants, building corners, and trees.  He kind of cracks me up.

No comments: