Saturday, March 21, 2009

TURNER!

When I got back, we called Turner.  I haven't seen him on video since I've been back since Christmas I think.  Too many things had gotten in the way before I moved.  And since then, I've had dial up which causes trouble with the video streaming.  He was so fun to talk to!  He's huge and has a very big boy haircut!  And after some prodding, he had lots to talk about.
He was surprised to see CiCi in Mexico, but quickly added that he had been to Mexico.  And at the beach, but LaLa wasn't there.  It was great to see him again and hear that precious voice.  Andy and I had videoed on Monday, so we had less to say to each other, but that's okay.  To end the call, Turner and I swapped kisses like we usually do, but then he was laughing at something and it really made me miss being with him and tickling him and hearing that laughter.  So I wiggled my fingers in front of the camera and told him I was tickling him.  "Tickle me again, WaWa."  I did, of course.  And he laughed hysterically and then took his turn to tickle me.  He wished CiCi a safe trip and then got to his dinner and "mobie."  I love that kid.

No comments: