Saturday, March 21, 2009

Daily life

I had Spanish class, so I left Mom in the hotel to watch WKU play basketball (wait, I don't think that was Thursday, but I think she watched basketball).  I went to my class and felt like I didn't have enough stuff with me because from Alma's house, I take my backpack.  Well, after Spanish class, we ended up having an extended conversation, so I was later leaving.  Then I realized I didn't have enough stuff with me.  I had no towel for yoga!  I hadn't even brought it from the house.  I thought I could make it to the hotel in time to swipe a towel from there, but on my way out of the school, I saw Karina and Ocyé and talked with them for a few minutes.  That pretty much sealed it.  I got to the hotel with just enough time to not make it to yoga in time.  That was okay.  I just went for a run instead.

No comments: