Friday, March 6, 2009

4th/5th grade

After recreo, I was set to have 4th and 5th, but Lety wasn't there.  I should've gone ahead to 6th grade since I missed them in the morning, but I decided to be lazy and was going to teach 5th immediately and then go home.  Probably due to way too much sleep on Thursday, I slept HORRIBLY last night!  I was just ready to get home and nap.
Well, my plans changed as I went to 5th grade at 11:15 and the kids were coming out of their classroom.  I asked them what was up and they said that they had had a visitor during recreo and since they missed play time that Arcelia had told them they could have a few minutes to play.
I walked back to the computer room for 20 minutes and then went to have class.  It was an average class.  There are some over achievers in that class.  Several girls also take private English classes after school.  They are balanced by the kids who won't do anything, who don't have books, and who just goof off.  Exhibit A: I took up a note that was thrown today from Zahira to Marcos asking "Do you like Dana?  Yes or no.  I won't tell anyone.  I promise."
Nice.  Oh, middle school.  

No comments: