Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thleepy Thursday

Who knew I was so tired?  I definitely got caught up today with another day off from work.  I awoke at 6:15 to birds chirping, but was having none of that, so I plugged in my iPod.  Around 10:30, I was up again, checking my email and doing a few things.  Back to bed til almost 1.  I had no idea I was that tired.  Thank goodness for days off!
While checking my email, I got the announcement from Yuri that she's pregnant!  She and Benjamin will welcome their baby in September.  They'll be back in Mexico by then, but I wonder how this will affect their plans (they were interested in staying in the US until the last possible moment before school starts in the fall).
I also made it to yoga tonight, which makes my fourth time this week.  My back is sore from over stretching I suppose, but it's a good sore.  
And finally, I found out tonight that there is a new hot yoga studio in Franklin.  I'll have to check that one out when I get back!

No comments: