Monday, March 30, 2009

How could I forget Vasito?!

I forgot that on Saturday, while rotating clean and wet clothes around my room to have their turn close to the fan, I took a lunch break to grab some sushi.  There's a place very near the house that I had never tried.  It's called Emporio Sushi, and since our hotel in Mazatlán was called Emporio and was amazing, I figure I can expect the same from the sushi.
My vision was to study some from my GRE book while eating alone.  I had been very busy with laundry, so it was close to 3:30 when I left the house.  Little did I know this would hurt my chances for eating!  The place was packed (a good sign for quality), so I decided I would just order to go and study at home, amidst my wet clothes.  I walked in, iPod still going and made my way back to the back to order.  I noticed eyes on me.  Yep, you guessed it; Vasito walked into the restaurant behind me.  I mean,  he kills me.
I pushed him out, went to order, and turned around to find him again!  He had walked in with another person.
The third time this happened, I decided it would be better for me to wait outside with him.
That dog!

No comments: