Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Red Red, where are you?

Red is the word for internet in Spanish.  I am so frustrated at my lack of it and the need to channel all my creative thoughts within an hour or two at the mall (before my battery dies or I get sick of being there)!  Don't get me wrong, I love my food options at the food court, and the fact that the internet is free is great.  But I'm getting annoyed with lugging my computer to school and then stopping at the mall on the way home.  Better than nothing.  Just know that I'm trying my best to update as much and often as possible (with as much detail as usual!), but it's becoming a bit more difficult!
Thanks for soldiering on.
More whenever I can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED all the postings today - I had really missed them. Love, MOM