Thursday, October 16, 2008

Feliz Cumpleaños Abuelita!

Grandmother hates it when I call her Granny, but I just did in the title!
:)
The issue is that she is the ultimate "Grandmother."  So much so that when Turner was born, there was no way Mom could be Grandmother.  There is only one.  She's no Nana, Mimi, Granny, CiCi or Honey.  All those are great, but she's Grandmother.  End of story.
Grandmother's birthday was yesterday, so I decided to call.  I waited until 8:05 (her time), giving her time to get home from church.  I caught her right as she walked in the door.  We talked for 6 minutes and 17 seconds and then my phone cut us off.  Any other time I would just think, "Oh, I ran out of minutes!" but I had JUST checked and had $12 US in credit.  I just spent two dollars per minute and got cut off mid-sentence!
UGH!
Frustrated with TelCel.
Give my wishes and apologies to Grandmother, please.

No comments: