Thursday, October 16, 2008

NEVER MAKE PLANS. EVER.

I should know this by now.  Stupid American may never get it through her head, but I'm learning!
Yesterday, I found out that we would have a magic show at school today at 9.  Since I start at 8:50 and end at 10:30, I figured I would have no groups until after recreo.  AWESOME!  I could organize, update my blog at school, answer emails and not have to go to the mall...
Well, I arrive at school and the computer room is PACKED.  Full of people I've never seen before.  Apparently all the cleaning at school was for these people.  There was some computer meeting to do things, I don't know.  All I know is that the computers were unavailable all day long!  So much for updating!  On top of that, the magician wouldn't start until 9:30.  So now, instead of giving a test on Friday to 2nd grade, I had to come up with some new way to review since we had already reviewed the day before, but there wouldn't be enough time to take the test.
Aw, gees.
Luckily, I survived.

No comments: