Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mexican Honey

Well, I've found him.  My honey.  He is from Mexico City unfortunately and doesn't even have the slightest clue who I am (I must admit I don't know his name either).  What's worse: he may be gay.  He didn't seem gay to me, but I've never been known for my gay-dar.  Never.  Even in his yoga tights, he seemed more masculine than some men around these parts.  It is interesting to me that a country so known for machismo has such feminine gestures.  I can't explain it any better in words.  For those of you who come visit, I'll point it out to you, though you won't need my help.  Anyway, Mabel thinks he's gay because as I just said, he was wearing tights.  And he's a yoga teacher.
He's super famous here.  He was being mobbed and such by the crowd.  Kids were getting in his face and taking pictures with their cell phones when he was walking through the crowd adjusting people's poses.  More on yoga in the next.

No comments: