Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Breakfast or yoga?

Maribel's primary purpose for calling me on Monday was actually not the Open Class.  She was letting me know that my boxes from Guadalajara had arrived at the office.  This is GREAT!  The fact that she'd be bringing them to me was convenient for an Open Class.
However, with the Open Class cancellation, she called today to see when I wanted to get my boxes: tomorrow or after my trip.  I told her whatever was best for her and she said after my trip since I wouldn't be going to school tomorrow.
I got my mind ready to go to yoga for the third day in a row tomorrow morning (even though the morning isn't my favorite) and she called again.  She asked if we could meet at school, drop off the boxes, and then go get breakfast.  She's wanted to do breakfast since I got here and this would be a perfect time.  I feel like there might be something extra that needs to be talked about, but we'll see.  So- no yoga in the morning.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad to get caught up again - will you be able to load your other class pictures soon? Have a great trip! Love, MOM