Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Red is Back!

Over the past week, I have found touch-and-go internet service when sitting in the exact position necessary on one of the steps leading up to my bedroom.  This afternoon, after having sweated an hour or so away on the steps, I went back into my room and was working in Word or some other non-internet capacity.  I see my wireless icon picking up a signal!  It is not my old signal, but it seems to be working for now.
At Mom's suggestion, I have blogged some in Word and will cut and paste from school on Monday (I have to email them to myself and do it from that computer.  For some reason my computer won't let me cut and paste into blogger.  I did it on my old computer, but this one is picky.  So far, that's my only complaint about it!), so you will possibly get many things out of order in the coming days.
Today was low key with a classmate's birthday party for Cosette (which led to free pizza for Mabel and me) and then an insect parade.  Again, more details will come.  I was fascinated with my renewed internet and spent most of the rest of the evening on SNL and youtube and new york times catching up on my Palin gossip.
It's late, and since we have no plans tomorrow (first time in a long time, and it's a welcomed change!), I'm headed to the 10:00 church service.  Let's hope I can still find it!

No comments: