Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hot Yoga Honey

Well, I've found me another honey and he's a fellow yogi!  And he's not gay, and least he seems to not be the way he was talking about Kenny Chesney.
He has some feminine sounding name, though that of course I've forgotten.  I'll pay better attention next week.
He spent ten years in Tucson, so we spoke in English for a bit (Cecy wasn't there to chat my ear off) and his accent is really good.
In other news, Cristina was super chatty Cathy tonight and over-explained every pose at the beginning.  It was getting under my skin and she was trying to dictate every second of every posture.  Luckily, that eased up because I had one of my best classes.  She complimented and corrected me left and right, which you know I love.
And finally, neither Umberto nor Cecy was there, so I took a cab again.  But with the improving dollar to peso rate, I didn't mind.
Namaste y'all.

No comments: