Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nothin' more than pictures

I took pictures today of three of my four classes.  I ran out of time and battery in sixth grade, so I only got shots of 2nd, 4th and 5th.  I added the slideshow to my blog and you should see it upper right.  First is fourth grade.  They are my quiet trouble.  Or talkative trouble.  Depending on how you think about it.
They are my smallest class, at 19, and they have a decent English base being in their fourth year.  They love to be off-task, but since there are so few of them, it doesn't seem as disruptive as when the 39 third graders are off-task.
Not much happened today.  I just did some computer stuff to get my pictures out there and ready for my presentation in Mexico City in two weeks.  That's about it.  I'm headed to yoga tonight and excited since I missed it Tuesday due to feeling rotten!
Tomorrow is the big TKT day.  We'll see if I have to take the test or not.  Also, I'll give my two minute spiel on the exchange program.
Keep your eyes peeled for a change in the slideshow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet smiles and expressions. Darling. Thanks for taking the time to do this. MOM

Amanda said...

Awesome idea. new layering of discourse communities. Now we can envision faces with names.