Friday, September 12, 2008

Viva Mexico, in Tucson!


That's right; I'm headed to Tucson this evening!  We have a four day weekend, but since the plans to Cabo fell through (for this weekend, anyway) I figured this was as good a time as any to go to Tucson.  In the future, I won't have as much free time.  My weekends will be Saturday and Sunday only.  I don't know when I'll get another chance to visit my Turner (and the others that go along with, of course), but I'm sure in 9.5 months, there will be at least another opportunity.  It's an overnight bus.  It's like a... oh my goodness words are now failing me in English.  I want to say chaperone, but that's not the right word.  Those buses that we always took on band trips or Beta trips.  Air conditioning, tvs, etc.  I leave at 8pm my time tonight and get to Tucson at 10am tomorrow.  I didn't buy a return ticket yet.  I will do that on the other side.  Each way is only 75 bucks, so this is definitely doable!
I'm sure I'll have as many pictures of Turner this weekend as I have so far of my students. 
Charter Bus!  It came to me!

No comments: