Thursday, September 18, 2008

Calling for Grants: Kids in Need

There is a Publix grant out right now, due in 10 days, for $100-500 for "kids in need" and it has to be some sort of project.  I'm always open to free things, and the application for this one is straight forward and void of any jargon.  I think even I can handle it.  What I need are ideas...  I was thinking possibly webcams for both Lockeland and also for one of my programs here.  They're around $30 a piece, so I suppose I could get 5-8 for each school and that could be it.  I'd also like to tie in some part so I could get books brought down here.  Obviously the grant is aimed at American children, so the books coming here would have to directly relate to the kids at Lockeland somehow.  Think on it.  Send me an email: senoritaklapheke@gmail.com.
Gracias!

No comments: