Friday, September 19, 2008

Siesta!

I have had so much trouble taking naps here.  I have all this free time in the afternoons, I'm tired from my month of being here, but I can't sleep in the afternoons.  Thankfully, the combination of complete exhaustion and a full belly enabled me to nap for a little over an hour today.  I think I was in and out of light sleep for about an hour, but then I really hit it.  I won't say I'm refreshed, but I do feel on the path to becoming rested.
Mabel and I are going walking tonight at 7.  I'm assuming that time is approximate, just meaning sometime after the day cools off (it was 97 degrees today as I was coming home from school so I secured a 6 peso bus with air).  Tomorrow, best I can tell, our plan is to leave before lunchtime.  I also think we're sleeping in tents.  Oh goodness!

No comments: