Friday, September 5, 2008

La Mexicana

Well, I tried my hardest to be a Mexican today.  I wore jeans (as I did yesterday...luckily today was very overcast and cloudy...it was still hot and humid, but less so), I only carried my purse to school instead of my gringa backpack and gigante Nalgene water bottle!  
I took some video at school again.  There were two things I wanted you to see.  At the end of the "recreo" (recess) and at the beginning of the school day, they do some sort of command thing.  They all line up, have to get "distancia" between each other (hand to shoulder of the person in front of you).  Also, at recreo today, a group of tumblers I guess came to present about a class they give at the school every Saturday.  The only video I could get to post was this one of the tumblers.  I will try a new entry for the other videos I have.
Love.
These are the tumblers.

No comments: