Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nurse Tom

I must insert here a big thank you to my friend Bewley’s husband Tom. He’s a nurse in Chicago and an overall really cool friend. Bewley was one of the first people I told of the burn on gchat. She’s one of my favorite gchat buddies (shout out to Ashley, Kate, Mom, and the occasional Laura Blankenship as well). After I told her on Monday, she asked if I wanted her to talk to Tom about it. I gave her the nonchalant “sure” since at this point I thought I had healed myself. Eventually I ended up sending the pictures I had taken to both Tom and Patrick for some evaluation. They both told me to go get help. I still wasn’t happy with that answer, and really wasn’t going to go (remember, it wasn’t hurting) until Tuesday when it was irritated.
Thanks nurse Tom and Doctor Brother for your help.

No comments: