Friday, November 28, 2008

This weekend

I texted Alma (Shania's friend, not the sister) to let her know I was in town for the weekend and was up for hanging out (even though sitting on my bum, cleaning my room, and napping all sound really good) and she texted me back saying there is a birthday party at a restaurant called Wings Army tonight at 9:40.  To invite Mabel and she could come get me/us if need be.
I told her Mabel was in Tucson but that I'd like to go.
Based on Alma's past behavior, I'm guessing she'll come pick me up about 10:30.
Since it's Friday and not Saturday, and she works tomorrow, I think it'll be an early night (early=before 4am!), but who knows?!
Tomorrow is the baptism of Papá's godson, and I may go with him and Maricela.  We'll see.
That's not until 2:30.
My plans for Sunday are church and lesson plans.  If I don't do much tomorrow with Papá and Maricela, I might do lesson plans then and take a day trip somewhere on Sunday.
We shall see.

No comments: