Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Third grade

These little tyrants are winning me over.  They're doing very well (so I think) on their clothing vocabulary and are participating pretty well in class.  We listened to a song today to the tune of Rockin' Robin and we had a really good time.  I got to be silly with them and they didn't lose all their sense!  They were so good that I even let them get out of their seats (all 36 of them) and dance.
Once they were given permission, they suddenly lost the urge!
Time went quickly with them and I was proud of them.  With the successes of 6th grade TPRS, that was actually only pretend TPRS (I'll explain via email to anyone who is actually that interested-I'm doubtful), I want to try it with my other groups.  It's going to take some planning and pumping up, but maybe I'll be able to start with all of them in January.  Poco a poco (little by little) of course.  Maybe I'll add 4th and 5th before Christmas.
Maybe.

No comments: