Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pictures from dinner with Shania

The three (new) amigas.  Alma, Shania, Laura

Shania and me

To the right of me is Shania then Alma.  Vicky is the Kindergarten English supervisor and is the next in line followed by Diana, Ana Luisa's daughter who sings in a band (we saw her perform in Altata one of my first weekends here).

Something very Mexican is the fact that they are forever taking pictures, and lots of them!  With every camera.  From every angle.
At dinner, I was SO excited to see Shania.  I went screaming into the room and ran up and hugged her.  I'm really sad that she has to be here for a funeral, but I'm very glad she's here.
My flash was set to off and I didn't realize it, so my pictures are awful, but as I said, once Shania gets back to Michigan and uploads her pictures, I'll steal some.

No comments: