Sunday, June 14, 2009

Orquestra Sinfónica

Nohemi (left) plays bassoon and Lori plays cello.  Erin (the mom) left before I could get on stage.  She plays french horn.
Quinantzin had called me on Thursday to see what time I could go to dinner before the show.  It old her I had yoga, but they could just come pick me up at the house after they ate.  I had planned on leaving yoga a little early so I could be home by 8:30 and showered and ready to go by 8:45.
I took my watch into yoga with me and we finished at 8:15, so I didn't have to leave early.
I got home and showered and waited on the gang.  There were four of them that went to eat: Alma, Elvira, Quinantzin and Iván.  I jumped in with them and off we went.  We got to the theater just as they were about to close the doors from intermission.  We ran in and sat down.  It was great.  It made me add "learn to play a stringed instrument" to my Bucket List.
Also, after chatting with Nohemi and Lori, I found out that Cristina is keeping yoga open through the end of June.  Since I won't be teaching after Mazatlán, I'll have almost that whole week to go to classes!

No comments: