Friday, January 9, 2009

Cosette's voice

So I got up this morning at 5:48- over an hour before my alarm would go off.  I didn't sleep well last night.  I'm having a hard time getting back into my good sleeping habits.  Anyway, I was yawning all through lunch (which was very fun by the way.  I miss Geno and can't wait until she's back.  I ate bacon-wrapped, cheese-stuffed shrimp.  WOW!  And it was free!  Can't beat being paid by metro to eat free seafood with my coworkers!) and decided I would nap once I got home.  It didn't take long.  I slept about an hour before waking up thirty and in need of the baño.  I fell back asleep (it was a light sleep) and awoke within thirty minutes to Cosette's very cloudy, yet very loud voice.  It sounded like she and Paulina were downstairs screaming into pipes or something.  I was fit to be tied and couldn't figure out why Mabel wasn't doing anything.
Turns out there was a birthday party in the privada (condo).  Mabel and Cosette weren't even home yet.  I was hearing little girls singing on the karaoke machine on the play area outside our house.
Wow.

No comments: