Wednesday, January 14, 2009

best news of my life....

I had intentions last week of calling the pilates place near my yoga place and the one near my house to see if I could get some more activity in.  I didn't have phone credit until this weekend, so it didn't happen.  It still could happen, BUT there is great news.
I have not been sleeping very well at night and I'm now blaming it on yoga.  I finally went last night and Cristina was hilarious in welcoming me back and acting like she didn't know me and on and on.  Anyway, someone called the studio (aka her cell) to ask about classes and I heard her saying that the night classes were Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday!  I doubt I'll make it three times a week regularly, but with three options, I'm bound to make it twice a week more often than I did in the fall semester!  I'm so excited!
I'll still call pilates, just to settle my curiosity, but I'm so happy.
I slept better last night, but still not well.  I'm thinking after one more yoga I ought to be back in the swing of things.

No comments: