Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another out n about

Another very Mexican thing is that when you leave somewhere, you don't really leave.  First you must stand outside for a long time making a plan.  Then you must drive the long way to get there (remembering that the time together in the car is much more important than the destination ever will be), and then you're somewhere else, basically doing the same thing as before, just in a new location.
So, we left the club and decided we would go chill at this other part of the beach we hadn't yet been to.  We grabbed the cooler (of course!) and drove about 15 minutes toward the private beach.  We parked in a (closed) restaurant's parking lot and climbed down rocks and rocks to get to the beach.  They all sat on the sand, but I prefer to only do that in a bathing suit with a towel barrier between it and my body!  I stayed on the rocks.  I was getting tired, so I was a bit of a bum.  Oh, well.  There's only so much watching beer-drinking one can do, right?
We stayed there about an hour and then headed to house.  I had an early morning ahead of me to catch my flight!

No comments: