Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16

I obviously have lots of catching up to do, but at this point I have neither time nor internet. I'm currently at Starbucks to take care of a few more things before running all over this town to get last minute pictures and things. I wouldn't want my faithful readers (Lori, Mrs. Wallace, Bewley) to be worried. Mom got an email from me explaining this.
I leave in less than 48 hours for Cozumel. Then it's just a week until Nashville and my tour of Kentucky. Much love to all and I apologize in advance for the tired funk of depression I'll be in for a bit when I get back!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

what about a tour of alabama?

Jenna said...

The Hartmans will help you get out of that funk!!! :)

jennifer harrison said...

luckily i was busy having a baby & all, so i barely noticed you were en absentia from the blog.

now. hurry up and GET HOME.