Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Call Me! updated

I have a cell phone.  I'm limited on my info.  But here is what I've put together based on Mom's failed attempt (I left out info...knew I would!) and finding my helpful hints book.

The number is:
country code: 011
country code: 52
cell number: 66-71-95-47-75.
at some point, you have to enter a 1.  i think it is after the 52.
If this isn't right, I'm sorry.  This is my best guess at this point.  
You can do a pre-paid calling card from dialadvantage.com.  You can just click on the words and it should take you there.  It's only like 2 cents per minute to a landline, but Mexico is much like the States and most people are going to only cells.  So, it's 23 cents per minute.  You may be able to get a cheaper card somewhere else?  But there's a free trial on this website and former "Fulbrighters" (their word, not mine....I think it sounds funny) have used it and loved it.
What do I know?
Also, will look into the Mailboxes, Etc to see if I can set up a place for you to contact me via envelope. :)
I hope this is helpful!  Check it out and let me know.
Otherwise, see you on AIM, ichat, gchat or something else?
Love and hugs.

No comments: